You’ll notice a change in yourself mentally after only 1 week! You’ll get stronger within 2-3 weeks and your results moving forward after that will depend on the effort you put into each workout. After 12 weeks you’re guaranteed to see some change!
All of my customers will get access to a private Facebook group. You’ll get to ask me and Ryan 1-1 questions along with getting to know other members of the group. It’s more like a family than a group! We are all in this together.
Unfortunately no. You need to track your macros to know exactly what you’re putting in your body. This is the only way to truly lose weight sustainable and long term. Over time, you will get used to the macros in each food and you can then eyeball the foods in the future. But, to begin with you will need to track.
Yes and no. By counting macros you’re technically counting calories but the benefit is you ensure you eat the correct amount of carbs, fat and protein per day. We use a macros based approach because it lets us be flexible with our food choices. If you want that snickers bar, go ahead and eat it. Just understand it will eat up a lot of your carbs and fat for the day. If you’re just counting calories you’ll neglect protein intake and likely consume too much fats or carbs instead.
Once you purchase you’ll be sent a questionnaire to fill out. In that questionnaire we’ll find out how active you are, your weight, height, training history, goals, food restrictions, allergies etc. Once we have all of this information Ryan and I will create a customised plan for you to hit your goals.
If this is the case then this isn’t the correct plan for you. Effort needs to be taken to understand the concept of flexile dieting and it does require that you do learn how much protein, carbs and fats are in your foods. You quickly get the hang of it and you’ll be able to eyeball it in the future. Aiming to hit a certain amount of protein, carbs and fat per day gives you the freedom to eat whatever you like, as long as you come near your macro goals. Trust me, putting in effort for the first few weeks to understand this and it will pay off big time in the future. It’s a lifestyle change not a crash diet. Diets do not work.
Nope! Diet plans don’t work. Research has shown time and time again people diet then bounce back and put more weight back on. By having macro goals per day this gives you freedom to eat the foods you want. You won’t feel limited or even feel like you’re dieting. I will recommend foods and recipes that are my go-tos so you can follow but they are just there to guide you. If you want to eat a chocolate bar every day to keep you sane then do so, just make sure to account for it.
To lose weight all that you need to do is to eat less calories than you burn. This is known as your maintenance calories. For example, if your maintenance was 1500 calories and you ate 1200 calories a day all from McDonalds, you’d lose weight. But, this isn’t healthy. That’s why we work out the calories you need to eat to hit your goal (below maintenance for fat loss, above for muscle gain) and then we ensure you have the correct macros split to ensure you’re eating a balanced diet. You can however, eat 60-70% of your foods from healthy sources and the other 30% from foods you crave. Over the long term, you’ll stick to this eating plan and get results.
All plans are a ONE OFF payment. All transactions are handled by Paypal secure checkout. You don’t need PayPal to pay, you can check out as a guest using a debit/credit card and you don’t have to get a Paypal account after that either. Paypal payments are one of the most secure payments on the web and it means you’re protected first and foremost.