The membership in a nutshell:
- All workouts are 30 minutes maximum.
- A mix of bodyweight, dumbbell and band workouts.
- 5 live workouts a week to choose from including Yoga.
- Every week you’ll get a check-in with our expert team to ensure you’re on track and to answer any questions you may have.
- New recipe book every month (digital version)
Important: The nutrition side is as easy as it gets!
With our step-by-step guidance and weekly Q&As you’ll never be left alone. No foods are off the table! We accommodate any food preferences. This is a simple & effective solution that’s .revolutionised how 1000s of our members have looked at their nutrition.
Nothing is overwhelming because we break things down into atomic chunks for you.
- Q&A with a different expert every weekday
- They are “drop-in” sessions
- Great to connect, learn and get feedback
WHAT OUR CURRENT MEMBERS ARE SAYING ABOUT TURTLE...
SWIPE ACROSS SCREENSHOT REVIEWS
Stop jumping from diet to diet. Stop getting pulled in by extreme diet and training plans. Stop buying “quick fix” products. Take on the turtle symbolism. Live Like Louise lives and breaths this. We make small steps forward, every day. It’s not a race. Enjoy the process of becoming a better you.
Member video reviews don't take our word for it....
#1 Run Club
The Run Club - every Monday with Max Willcocks.
You can jump into a Q&A to get the most out of your running (or cardio).
A new running schedule posted frequently for all levels of runners. Your ‘go-to’ place for expert advice on running. No need to waste time scrolling through the web.
#2 Mindset with Dean Leak
You get to know Dean, Dean gets to know you on a weekly mindset Q&A session.
A deeper relationship overtime means better, tailored and timely advice. Dean works for Team GB Olympics and has helped 1000s of women unlock their mindset.
#3 Nutrition with PhD Paul Rimmer
You save 100s of hours per year scrolling through the web. Get your info directly from a world leading expert.
This is a no nonsense, no BS approach.
You can ask questions about your check-in, ask others for tips and get your questions answered from a real expert, weekly.
#4 Book Club with Scott
A new book every month
Every Thursday we chat about what we’ve learned (we read at 10 pages per day speed).
The community insights are gold, we all take so much from books and we all have our own angles.
You can join without reading the books and just get weekly insights.
Building a reading habit will change your life. No doubt about that.
But we don’t read for readings sake, we read to apply.
Each week we leave with things we need to implement.
#5 Weekly Review Club
Friday Q&A with Ryan.
You can ask questions about the workouts or use it as a weekly reviewcatch-up/get to know others session
A great way to unwind from a strong week making progress
What training do we offer?
The Training APP
- This includes all one-off plan workouts
- New monthly strength workout blocks from Ryan
- A way to track your progress
- 2x AMRAP style per week
- 2x bodyweight workouts per week
- More live sessions TBC
- Every Saturday
All hosted on Zoom
- All the above
- Access to all our future challenges for free (cost per challenge is £149)
- Cancel anytime
- £39 will be locked in for life, even when we add additional features like our own custom macros tracking app.
- All the "monthly" +
- 2x per month group coaching calls
- Saves you ££ vs monthly
- Tub of our protein powder for free upon launch
- You get access to any new course/feature we add 1 month before monthly subscribers